- This event has passed.
The general objective of this project was to perform a pilot test of the website in order to learn the operation of the games and to propose a way of application in those communities where Fundación Haciendas del Mundo Maya are present.
This test was made in the second half of 2013 in the location of Temonzón Sur because it already had good internet and enough number of computers and therefore the test could be performed successfully.
The test was made to children in grades 3º and 4º in primary school and the results show that:
* The games are generally attractive with good images and sound.
* The portal is easily accessible.
* There is interest in teachers for support as a school support
* The library is perceived that a suitable program where the child interacts.
* Children do not perceive the thematic curriculum, ie not related to school and only saw it as a game.